First impressions count! Your workers’ neat appearance represents the first visible proof of your respect towards your clients and also a ” thank you” to your own employees. Curatica-working equipment laundry service offers you washing services for your working equipment ( including the dirty cloths in the machine shops), coats and uniforms.
Due to the latest technology and to our professional and extremely efficient detergents, the fabric maintain their shape and they also become smooth and pleasant to the touch. Also, the colours remain bright and do not fade. Even the dirtiest work overalls will look like new after washing.
The process of cleaning/ washing/ sanitizing work equipment
In the process of cleaning/ washing/ sanitizing we strictly follow the necessary steps for a perfect result:
1. The working equipment, the coats or the uniforms of your employees are pre-inspected and labeled according to the nature of the fabric, colour and the visible stains.
2. The stains are pre-treated, according to their nature, with agents of the best quality.
3. The fabrics are washed in washing machines equipped with the latest technology able to use a wide range of programmes for customized washing, according to the fabric and to the ammount of dirt on it. We use efficient but environmentally friendly detergents.The secret of getting perfect results in the cleaning process is that we use quality products and a highly balanced mixture of the active agents in our detergents.
4. The work equipment and the uniforms are then carefully dried so that the fabric is not frayed or bleached. Our dryers are equipped with functions able to control the humidity and the temperature during the drying process.
5. According to the nature of the fabric, the work equipment is perfectly ironed without harming the collars or the cuffs.
6. As for the cloths from the mechanical workshops or car service, these are packed right after the drying process.
7. The working equipment and the uniforms are packed after the ironing.
For any further details you can contact us by e-mail, phone , Whatsapp or at our office.